14-Day Return Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase, please return it within 14 days of the shipment date. Please check to make sure that the watch you are purchasing is the make and model which you are looking for. We are here to assist you in your buying process! Under special circumstances and we agree to accept the return of the item purchased, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
The customer is responsible for all freight charges for items returned back to us. We recommend a carrier with a tracking number to verify package delivery. Insurance is highly recommended for the return package.
All returns not accepted will be mailed back to the customer, at the customer’s expense, via fully insured overnight shipping.
The shipping charges both ways is covered by the purchaser.
General Return Policies
1. All shipments should be inspected upon receipt. Missing or damaged cartons must be noted on the incoming freight bill.
2. We will exchange/credit any item within 14 days, even if the wrong item was ordered. You will be responsible for all transportation charges both ways.
3. All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA must be requested within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
4. The returned package must be received within 14 business days of the RMA issue date.
5. When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
6. All items must be returned in “as new” condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and other written materials.
7. When your return is received, it will be inspected by our quality control department. Once your return has been accepted and deemed in good/satisfactory condition, your refund will be processed within five (5) business days. All returns will be processed in the form of the original purchase method. Your refund will not include shipping and handling charges.
8. As part of our Buy with Confidence Guarantee, we do not charge any restocking fees.
9. Please be advised that if your order requires us to reship an item due to the original item arriving damaged, defective, shorted, or mis-shipped order, you will be temporarily charged for that item(s) and you will be credited when the original item(s) or claim is closed. To have a return processed for your order, call at (212) 730-5959 Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm PST.
10. Similar items purchased for comparison are not refunded.
If a product does not meet your expectations, return it to us within 14 days of purchase and we will gladly exchange it or refund the full purchase price. Please note that you will be responsible for all transportation charges (both ways). If Diamond Source or the manufacturer is at fault, we will send you a UPS ARS label to return the product free of charge. You must call (212) 730-5959 to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We suggest you read the complete returns policy before you make your purchase.
1. Request a Return Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#): All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA must be requested within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final. Please contact our Customer Service department at (212) 730-5959.
2. The Box: Do not reuse the original shipping box that we sent you. Please use new shipping boxes but use the original packing material from inside the original box (and original jewelry box). DO NOT return your jewelry items in an envelope, even if the original product was shipped to you in an envelope or bubble mailer. This will ensure a secure delivery.
3. Inside the Box: Include all item(s) & certificate(s) and include a copy of your receipt for proper credit.
4. Outside of the Box: Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box for proper credit. Please DO NOT write “jewelry” or anything jewelry related on the outside of the box that would reveal its content.
5. Insure Your Package: Refer to your invoice for proper insurance procedures. Be sure to fully insure the package and request a return receipt. This will be your proof that your shipment has reached us.
6. Ship It: Please send the package to our store at:Diamond Source 29 W 47th Street
New York, NY10036
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.